Wind farm “Podveležje”
Location of facility - Podveležje-Mostar, territory of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton
Type of facility - 15 turbine wind farm
Installed capacity - 48.0 MW (max)
Annual generation - 120.0 GWh (Estimated on the basis of analysis)
Among others strategic objectives of JP Elektroprivreda B&H the wind farm "Podveležje" has been recognized as one of the projects that provide support to the environmental protection and energy efficiency.
The concession for this project is granted for a 30-year period. The energy permit is also granted.
Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau - KfW approved Elektroprivreda BiH loan to finance the construction of a wind farm "Podveležje". Repayment of the loan is 15 years, including three years grace period. With KfW loan, construction will be funded from own resources.
Investment: 83.200.000 EUR or 162 million BAM
65.000.000 EUR – KfW loan
400.000 EUR – KfW grant funds
17.864.600 EUR – own funds
Public Information Meeting
Public Information Meeting about the status on Wind Farm Podveležje Project held in Mostar, on March 13th 2018. Further information:
- LOT 1: Contract for Engineering, Procurement, Supply and Construction of the 15 wind energy converters (WEC)
Bids were opened in October 2016 and Bid evaluation is in progress
- LOT 2: 110 / 30kV transformer substation and medium voltage cable and fiber optic networks on 30kV - ABB d.o.o. Zagreb is chosen as the best Tenderer and Contract signed. Commencement Date is scheduled on 31.01.2018.
- LOT 3: Internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms - Contract for construction of internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms (LOT 3) signed with Consortium HP INVESTING d.o.o. Mostar, AMITEA d.o.o. Mostar & IZGRADNJA TOJAGA d.o.o. Mostar. Commencement Date was scheduled on 20.02.2017.
- Local road L 13 reconstruction, ca 2.5 km (responsibility of City of Mostar) - Contract is signed between City of Mostar and Consortium HP INVESTING d.o.o. Mostar, AMITEA d.o.o. Mostar. Contract realization already started.
- 110 kV power transmission line: in August 2016, EPBiH signed Contract with Elektroprijenos ad Banja Luka, on wind farm Podveležje 110 kV connection to the transmission network. Contract for construction of two-system overhead 110kV line (connecting Wind Power Podveležje Plant with the existing 110kV network) signed between Elektroprijenos BiH a.d. Banja Luka and Consortium: UMEL Dalekovodmontaža d.o.o. Tuzla – Energoinvest d.o.o. Sarajevo.
- Completion of bid evaluation for LOT 1 and Contract signature with chosen tenderer
- Preparation of Detailed Design for Substation 110/30kV Podveležje and Main Design for 30kV cable and fiberoptic network
- LOT 3 Contract realization (internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms)
- Contract realization for reconstruction of local road L 13, ca 2.5 km, (Jurisdiction of City of Mostar)
- Preparation of Main Design for 110kV two-system overhead line (connecting Wind Power Podveležje Plant with the existing 110kV network)