Wind farm “Podveležje”
Location of facility - Podveležje-Mostar, territory of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton
Type of facility - 15 turbine wind farm
Installed capacity - 48.0 MW (max)
Annual generation - 120.0 GWh (Estimated on the basis of analysis)
Among others strategic objectives of JP Elektroprivreda B&H the wind farm "Podvelezje" has been recognized as one of the projects that provide support to the environmental protection and energy efficiency.
The concession for this project is granted for a 30-year period. The energy permit is also granted.
Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau - KfW approved Elektroprivreda BiH loan to finance the construction of a wind farm "Podvelezje". Repayment of the loan is 15 years, including three years grace period. With KfW loan, construction will be funded from own resources.
Investment: 83.200.000 EUR or 162 millions BAM
65.000.000 EUR – KfW loan
335.400 EUR – KfW grant funds
17.864.600 EUR – own funds
- EVALUATION OF TENDER, Lot 1: Contract for Engineering, Procurement, Supply and Construction of the 15 wind energy converters (WEC)
Bid opening 28th October 2016
- TENDER DOCIMENTS, Lot 2: 110 / 30kV transformer substation and medium voltage cable and fiber optic networks on 30kV - Tender announced on December 16th 2016
- CONTRACTING PROCESS, Lot 3: access roads and mounting plateau for erecting cranes
- Local road L 13 reconstruction, length of about 2.5 km in the village Podveležje (jurisdiction of the City of Mostar). Bids opening held on 21th october 2016
- 110 kV power transmission line: 16 th August 2016, EPBiH signed Contract with Elektroprijenos ad Banja Luka, on wind farm Podveležje 110 kVconnection to the transmission network
- Lot 2: Opening of Tenders
- Lot 2: Contract signing
- Lot 1: Complition of evaluation process and contract signing
- Completion of evaluation and contracting on project of Local road L 13 reconstruction
- Disclosure of Tender for construction power transmission line (Jurisdiction of Elektroprijenos ad Banja Luka)