Corporate management code
The JP EPBiH Assembly adopted the Code of Corporate Management of Javno Preduzeće Elektroprivreda Bosne i Hercegovine d.d. Sarajevo on April 20th 2012.
The purpose of this Code is to set standards of corporate management that make a set of relations between the Company bodies, shareholders of the Company and other owners of interests in the Company and in the Concern’s companies.
Corporate management of the Company is based on the following principles:
- Providing a basis for the effective application of the principles of corporate management,
- Rights of shareholders and key ownership functions,
- Equal treatment of shareholders,
- Role of owners of interest in corporate management,
- Disclosure of information and transparency, and
- Responsibility of the Company bodies.
The basic principles of this code are:
- Clear procedures for the work of the Assembly, the Supervisory Board, Company Management and other bodies of the Company,
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest,
- Efficient internal control, and
- Efficient system of accountability.
The complete text of the Code of JP EP BiH in Bosnian language can be downloaded here.